WMD Series 1k – Woofer of Mass Destruction –
Rated at 1000 watts RMS and perfect for sealed boxes, ported boxes and other applications. Custom Designed, Hand-Built and USA Made. Including American made 3″ four-layer flat aluminum wire voice coils wound on .010 BAA formers and over 3″ of excursion. The WMD subs deliver extreme bass in a variety of applications without breaking the bank. Sizes available include 10″, 12″, 15″ and 18″.
- 38 lb. vented Y35 magnet assembly with direct voice coil venting and pole vent.
- 10″ progressive red Nomex spiders with integrated triple flat tinsel lead-wire.
- Six spoke long throw cast aluminum baskets.
- 3″ four layer flat aluminum wire voice coil wound on a .010 black anonized aluminum voice coil former (BAA).
- Dual 2 ohm or dual 4 ohm coils voice coils.
- Heavy non-pressed spruce pulp cones with long strand Kevlar for reinforcement.
- Multi-layer big roll foam surrounds stitched to the cone body for long throw and maximum cone area.
- 8 ga. direct connect wire.
All subwoofers are made to order and ship in 7 to 14 days.
Pierce Audio Products offers lifetime technical support on all subwoofers.
Custom options are available and may add additional build time and costs to orders.
Please contact us for more information.