Series 1k WMD – Woofer of Mass Destruction –
Rated at 1000 watts RMS and perfect for sealed boxes, ported boxes and other applications. Custom designed and built by hand in the Pacific Northwest. Including American made 3″ four-layer flat aluminum wire voice coils wound on .010 BAA formers and over 3″ of excursion. Series 1k WMD subs deliver extreme bass in a variety of applications without breaking the bank. Sizes available include 10″, 12″, 15″ and 18″.
- 38 lbs. vented Y35 magnet assembly with direct voice coil venting and pole vent.
- 10″ progressive red Nomex spiders with integrated triple flat tinsel lead-wire.
- Six-spoke long throw cast aluminum baskets.
- 3″ four-layer flat aluminum wire voice coil wound on a .010 Black Anonized aluminum former (BAA).
- Dual 2 Ohm or dual 4 Ohm voice coils.
- Heavy non-pressed spruce pulp cones with long strand Kevlar reinforcement.
- Multi-layer big roll foam surrounds stitched to the cone body for long throw and maximum cone area.
- No terminals here! —> 8 ga. direct connect wire.
All subwoofers are made to order and ship in 7 to 14 days. Pierce Audio Products offers lifetime technical support on all subwoofers. Custom options are available and may add additional build time and costs to orders.
Please contact us for more information.