Our largest and most powerful subwoofer line to date. Conservatively rated at 12,000 wrms each! Available in dual 2 Ohm or dual 1 Ohm. Custom designed and built by hand in the the Pacific Northwest. The Series 12k’s are made for the most extreme applications where there can be no compromise in output or power-handling. Includes American made 6″, eight-layer, flat-aluminum voice coils. Wound on BAA formers with a huge 3.25″ winding height, these REQUIRE and handle INSANE amounts of power.
All Series 12ks come standard with either dual 1, or dual 2 Ohm voice coils (inquire for other options). Sizes include 21″, 24″ and 33″ (for now). Built to order and many custom options available including SPL, Low FS and Home Theater applications. Contact us!
- 150 lbs. vented Y35 triple stack magnet assembly with direct voice coil venting
- Bumped back-plate with 3″ pole vent and 1.25″ thick top plate.
- Custom tooled 12″ – 15″ progressive black Nomex spider pack with integrated quad flat tinsel leadwire.
- Eight-spoke long throw cast aluminum baskets.
- 6″ eight-layer flat aluminum wire voice coil wound on a .010 Black Anodized Aluminum former (BAA).
- Dual 1 Ohm or dual 2 Ohm voice coils.
- Heavy pressed spruce pulp cones with Kevlar reinforcement (full composite cone options available on request).
- Multi-layer big roll foam surrounds, stitched to the cone body for long throw and maximum cone area.
- No terminals here! —> 4 ga. direct-connect wire.
Series 12k subwoofers are custom made to order and ship in 14 – 21 days. Pierce Audio Products offers lifetime technical support on all subwoofers. Custom options are available and may add additional build time and costs to orders.
Please contact us for more information.