Series 2k WMD² – Woofer of Mass Destruction²
Known as our most versatile subwoofer. Rated at a conservative 2000 watts RMS each. Custom designed and built by hand in the Pacific Northwest. The new Series 2k WMD² is the perfect weapon of choice for almost any application. Includes American made 4″ eight-layer flat-aluminum voice coils. Wound on BAA formers with a 3″ winding height, these handle HUGE amounts of power for extended periods.
All Series 2k WMD²s come standard with either dual 1, or dual 2 Ohm voice coils (Inquire for other options). Sizes include 12″, 15″, 18″ and 21″. Built to order and many custom options available including SPL, Low FS and Home Theater applications. Just ask!
- 50 lbs. vented Y35 quad stack magnet assembly with direct voice coil venting
- Bumped back plate with pole vent and 1″ thick top plate.
- 10″ progressive red Nomex spider pack with integrated triple flat tinsel leadwire.
- Six-spoke long throw cast aluminum baskets.
- 4″ eight-layer flat aluminum wire voice coil wound on a .010 Black Anodized Aluminum former (BAA).
- Dual 1 Ohm or dual 2 Ohm voice coils.
- Heavy non-pressed spruce pulp cones with long strand Kevlar reinforcement.
- Multi-layer big roll foam surrounds, stitched to the cone body for long throw and maximum cone area.
- No terminals here! —> 8 ga. direct-connect wire.
All subwoofers are made to order and ship in 7 to 14 days. Pierce Audio Products offers lifetime technical support on all subwoofers. Custom options are available and may add additional build time and costs to orders.
Please contact us for more information.