MOAB – (Series 6k) – Mother of All Bass
Our 2017 MOAB subwoofers are now available. They feature huge quad stack Y35 grade magnets weighing in at over 100lbs each! Including direct voice coil venting, pole venting, pole cross venting, and front plate cross venting with a 1.25″ thick front plate. These monsters are gapped for 4″ 8 layer coils for extreme power handling and come in 12″, 15″, 18″, and 21″ sizes. We use 6 spoke long throw baskets for 12″ – 18″ and modded 8 spoke baskets for 21″ + that allow us to use large 10″ and 12″ spiders for long linear throw. The series 6K subs are made to order specific for your application and there are too many options to list. Email for options and details.
- 100lbs. vented Y35 quad stack magnet assembly with direct voice coil venting, bumped back plate, and pole vent. 1.25″ thick top plate.
- 10″ progressive red Nomex spider pack with integrated triple flat tinsel leadwire.
- 6 spoke long throw cast aluminum baskets.
- 4″ 8 layer flat aluminum wire voice coil wound on a .010 Black Anodized Aluminum voice coil former (BAA)
- Dual 1 ohm or dual 2 ohm coils voice coils.
- Heavy non-pressed spruce pulp cones with long strand Kevlar for reinforcement.
- Full composite cone option. Carbonfiber or Kevlar face with honeycomb Nomex core and kevlar back. Black, yellow, red, and blue available.
- Multilayer big roll foam surrounds stitched to the cone body for long throw and maximum cone area.(Note surrounds are stitched on pulp cones non stitched on composite cones.)
- 8ga direct connect wire.